Linux mint is a great operating system. It is easy to use and very intuitive. It comes with an installer which makes the installation procedure very easy.
If you would want to upgrade and update your Linux Mint computer (testcomputer) than you can follow the guide at github.
All explanations can be read on the above link.
You read the scripts, delete what you do not want and run the script and follow what it does.
Best to try on a test computer or on a separate partition.
- latest stable kernel for linux mint
- latest cinnamon for linux mint
- update and upgrade computer
- no nvidia drivers for me – 4+ kernel support my hardware
- a lot of software for fun and work
- Sardi icon sets
- wallpaper changer