In the Sardi Mono Colora folder you will find a script to change all orange colored icons to any colour you want.
We use inkscape to test what colour combinations we like and copy/paste the codes into the script and run it.
We end up making a new icon theme with the name Sardi Mono Colora Plum.
16 million colour choices
Sardi Mono Colora Plum
Content of tutorial
- changing the theme to orange to fit the Sardi Mono Colora icons
- All themes ever created
- goal : make a new colouring script
- explaining the structure of sardi
- script will change colour of folders
- already several presets available
- icons has top, body and icon
- so three colours
- copy/paste in order to have an original
- copy/paste the script and rename it
- OLD colours – never change them
- figure out the colours
- copy/paste the hexadecimal codes to your script
- DELETE THE LAST TWO “ff”
- naming of the presets I use gpick
- changing the name of the directory
- changing the theme inside the index.theme