In the Sardi Flat Orange folder you will find a script to change all orange colored icons to any colour you want. The standard new colour is a blue colour.
EDIT: Sardi Flat Orange has been renamed to Sardi Flat Colora to point out that this icon set can change its colours via a script.
We use inkscape to test what colour combinations we like and copy/paste the 5 codes into the script and run it.
We end up making a new icon theme with the name Sardi Flat Moon Tomato (name of the colours).
16 million colour choices
Content of tutorial
- find the script in sardi flat orange
- explanation of the script
- different kind of icons
- 3 parts in the icons : top, body and icons
- combining colours in inkscape
- making background of inkscape dark
- do not change the old colours
- only the new colours can be changed!
- this time we do change the colours in the script
- copy/pasting it from inkscape
- DELETE all the “ff” at the end in the hexadecimal coding
- run the script
- be creative, switch the colours and see what looks great