In the Sardi Flat Orange folder you will find a script to change all orange colored icons to any colour you want. The standard new colour is a blue colour.
EDIT: Sardi Flat Orange has been renamed to Sardi Flat Colora to point out that this icon set can change its colours via a script.
We use inkscape to test what colour combinations we like and copy/paste the 5 codes into the script and run it.
We end up making a new icon theme with the name Sardi Flat Deep Sky Blue.
16 million colour choices
Content of tutorial
- find the script in sardi flat orange
- no explanations in this movie
- testing how fast we can make a new icon theme
- combining colours in inkscape
- making background of inkscape dark
- do not change the old colours
- only the new colours can be changed!
- this time we do change the colours in the script
- copy/pasting the colours from inkscape to the script
- DELETE all the “ff” at the end in the hexadecimal coding
- run the script
- be creative with the colours and see what looks great