Everything has been setup by means of this tutorial. Now we will install KDE in vmware as an example how you should install this operating system.
We have chosen to use an ISO image to install this system.
Contents of movie
- iso has been added to the vmware machine configuration
- CTRL + ALT to get your mouse back
- icons are devices – it shows they are working
- the size of the screen is too small
- showing how to fix the display settings
- steps to install the system
- hard disk, location, keyboard, name
After the installation we can then check out the operating system on vmware.