Writing articles and making tutorials takes effort, time and money.
Support if you can.
Did I help you …
- How to install Linux Mint 18.3 Cinnamon and apply Ultimate Linux Mint scripts
- How to install i3 on any Linux Mint 18.2
- How to install Linux Mint 18.2 Cinnamon and redesign it with ULM
- 45 Mint-Y themes with 15 different colors for Linux Mint 18.2
- 45 Arc Colora themes with 15 different colors for Linux Mint 18.2
- 103 extra Sardi icon themes created because of the flexibility and modularity of Sardi v9.3
- Sardi Modularity – Sardi can be extremely modular
- Sardi Flexibility – the Sardi icon collection is very flexible with the use of scripts
- How to quickly install Openbox on Antergos and customize it
- How to install Openbox on Antergos and customize it
Do you like what you learned?
Making these articles and tutorials is time-consuming. Since time is money. Award the teacher.