Writing articles and making tutorials takes effort, time and money.
Support if you can.
Did I help you …
- How to install i3 on any Linux Mint 18.2
- How to install Linux Mint 18.2 Cinnamon and redesign it with ULM
- 45 Mint-Y themes with 15 different colors for Linux Mint 18.2
- 45 Arc Colora themes with 15 different colors for Linux Mint 18.2
- How to set i3 as standard bootup environment on ArchLabs
- How to update the i3wm files with the ones currently on github
- Change the conky of ArchLabs i3 to AUR-Nemesis
- ArchLabs R2-D2 or 5.0 – Memory usage study
- Openbox Menu with icons using obmenu-generator
- Complete Desktop theming – Combustion
Do you like what you learned?
Making these articles and tutorials is time-consuming. Since time is money. Award the teacher.