We invested a lot of time so that you have almost all shortcuts at your disposal you are already using in Openbox.
ArchLabs i3 has 4 menu’s and can show all applications in the menu.
- Super + Shift + D = dmenu (this is the standard i3 menu)
- Super + F11/F12= rofi menu
- Alt + F3 or CTRL + ALT + A = xfce4–appfinder
- ALT + F2 = gmrun
In this screenshot you see three of them.
Follow this video to see them in action.
You will see the dmenu as well.
Where to find help
- i3wm :
- i3wm is distro independent : any of those tutorials can help you
- Arch Wiki : https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/I3