In the Sardi Mono Numix Colora folder you will find a script to change all colored icons to any colour you want.
Last time we used inkscape to test what colour combinations we like and copy/paste the codes into the script and run it.
THIS TIME we will sample the colours from a wallpaper we like and make the icons accordingly.
We end up making a new icon theme.
Sardi Mono Numix Colora Hibiscus
16 million colour choices
Content of tutorial
- we will base ourselves on a wallpaper we like
- copy/pasting to have the originals
- gpick will sample the colour – press spacebar
- icons have top, body, icon and paper
- so four colours
- copy/paste the script and rename it
- OLD colours – never change them
- colours are in gpick
- copy/paste the hexadecimal codes to your script
- DELETE THE “#” or and “FF” at the end
- naming of the presets I use gpick
- changing the name of the directory
- changing the theme inside the index.theme